A pioneer in the world of interactive entertainment software, Nexon was founded in 1994 and introduced some of the biggest innovations in our industry including the world’s first graphic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) and the first free-to-play game.
Since then, we've continued to be an industry leader with more than 80 live games operated across more than 190 countries proving that online games are a progressive, mainstream form of entertainment to be enjoyed by everyone.
With our experience in the game industry, we are planning to release new PC/console games: The First Descendant, a free third-person cooperative action RPG shooter (Looter Shooter) in a sci-fi, fantasy setting, Veiled Experts, a third-person strategy action shooter with an abundance of everchanging environments, and Dave the Diver, a hybrid marine adventure set in a mysterious Blue Hole, combining adventure and tycoon genres.
Join us in our new adventure!
The First Descendant
The First Descendant is Nexon's new co-op action RPG shooter built in Unreal Engine 5 that transports you to a sci-fi-based fantasy world where you'll unravel the secret behind the Descendant's power across various missions and raids in single-player and multiplayer. Don’t miss The First Descendant's Steam Beta Test this October!
● 4-Player Co-Op Play - Team up with other players for four-player co-op strategic battles. Each player’s amazing powers and abilities will lead to tactical battles for the win.
● Charming and Unique Characters - Play as different characters, each with distinctive concepts and battle styles.
● Exciting Battles, Dynamic Action, Multiple Skills, and Unique Weapons - Experience exciting battles with different characters, each with unique skill sets, free movements, and chain actions through grappling hooks, colorful firearms, and additional effects. Players create the battle style they desire!
● Battle Huge Boss Monsters - Battle huge boss monsters with different appearances and abilities. Various powers and difficulties will stimulate the player’s competitive spirit as you struggle not to fall in battle. Target the boss’s gimmicks to experience a more compact and strategic team play.
● Motivating Play and Growth - Equip characters with guns, secondary equipment, and various sub-weapons. Use and change the equipment based on the types of battles encountered. New equipment develops character growth by combining various pieces, enhancing character and firearm stats, or adding a new ability. Obtain new items through clearing scenario missions or in the world missions where cooperation is crucial. Use new items to challenge yourself with more complex tasks!
VEILED EXPERTS is a carefully crafted third-person strategy action shooter, something many gamers have been wanting for a long time. Utilize various movement actions and tactics in a constantly changing environment to enjoy fast-paced strategic gameplay.
Optimized gameplay for third-person view The game is designed with map structures, tactical items, character actions, and battle mechanics optimized for the third-person view, minimizing the shortcomings of TPS games while maximizing its strengths.
Dynamically changing battlegrounds The battlegrounds in VEILED EXPERTS offer maximum freedom with an abundance of everchanging elements. You can explore most parts of the maps with third-person movement actions. Various factors are at play to shake things up, such as unexpected sandstorms or sea fog, buildings being destroyed, bridges collapsing, and all sorts of things exploding. The variety of mission sites and the presence of magnetic fields make sure that each game offers a totally new battle experience.
Shooting and action Various movement actions, such as rolling, vaulting, climbing, and hanging, are supported. You can incorporate these actions while shooting for more dynamic combat.
Strategic combat VEILED EXPERTS offers a very unique market system. You can share the currency provided each round with your teammates to come up with limitless team strategies. The investment system allows for careful planning and tech tree advancement to improve your team. Also, the replay available at the end of a round can help you predict the other team's moves as you figure out a strategy for the next round, which will vary depending on your opponents. Various tactical items, such as scan grenades and Juggernauts, are also at your disposal.
Diverse and charming agents Each agent comes with unique abilities, and you can further customize their specializations by combining various Leptons.
DAVE THE DIVER
'DAVE THE DIVER’ is a hybrid marine adventure set in a mysterious Blue Hole where the ecology and terrain continue to change.
■ A beautiful sea environment with attractive 2D/3D Art A combination of pixel and 3D graphics with a unique art style that presents breathtaking underwater scenery. ‘DAVE THE DIVER’ plunges players into an oceanic adventure set in the real marine environment of a Blue hole, full of over 200 kinds of sea creatures.
■ Combat and Capture gameplay utilizing a harpoon against giant deep-sea creatures. Catch fish and various creatures living in the Blue Hole with a harpoon. This makes it important to upgrade and forge equipment to prepare yourself for the dangers that lurk in the unknown.
■ An engaging journey with the diver "DAVE" and his eccentric friends. Provides an immersive adventure with quirky but lovable characters full of in-jokes, spoofs, and other humorous scenes. Be the diver ‘DAVE,’ and unwrap this deep sea Blue Hole mystery to help Dr. Bacon, an archeologist who studies the Sea People civilization.
■ Combination of adventure, RPG, and tycoon gaming. ‘DAVE THE DIVER’ gameplay is largely divided into two types, ‘Blue Hole exploration’ and ‘Sushi restaurant operation.’ During the daytime, players can explore the Blue Hole twice, and each night after sunset players raise money by using ingredients from fish captured during the day, to operate the sushi restaurant. Players can use the funds raised at the sushi restaurant to upgrade equipment, then explore even deeper areas. Fish and ingredients caught in deeper areas can be sold at the sushi restaurant at an even higher price. In this multi-genre game, ‘DAVE THE DIVER’ provides a sense of full and varied gameplay, and the items players have acquired disappear when players die during exploration, so it also provides a similar type of enjoyment to what rogue-like games provide.