gamescom 2024: Accreditation for creators
From August 23 to 27, gamescom is finally back in Cologne, Germany - and we're looking forward to seeing you and your fans! We've got five full days of gaming action and community vibes ahead of us, so let's get one thing straight right off the bat:
Whether you're a first-time streamer or a newbie with big ambitions, you're all welcome at gamescom 2024. We want to meet you where you are in your creator career and help you take the next step - whatever that looks like for you right now.
To help us get to know you better and provide you with the right offer, this year for the first time you can apply for the on-site creator ticket via the accreditation form and at the same time gain access to our other initiatives.
We are also accrediting one accompanying person per creator - because we want to make sure that technical staff and partner management can accompany you.
You will find the accreditation for gamescom 2024 in good time before gamescom 2024.
Benefits of the creator accreditation include:
- Free access to all areas on all days (one hour earlier and later than regular attendees)
- Access to our creator co-working space (streaming booths, a TTRPG/board game streaming table, 100+ workstations including power and Wi-Fi, rest areas, snacks and drinks)
- Free parking on the fairgrounds (your creator ticket is your parking ticket)
- Other amenities (including exhibitor networking, shuttle service, security)
What is the accreditation process for networks and agencies?
For privacy reasons, each creator must be individually accredited. After successful accreditation, you will receive a code to redeem your creator ticket in the Ticket Shop.
Your agency or network can of course take care of filling out the form. Collective requests are reserved for individual partner agencies.
- Please note that due to the large number of requests and checks, there may be a delay in sending you the code. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Due to the large number of requests, individual requests cannot be processed - if we still have questions, we will get back to you.
- Each creator must be accredited individually through our online tool, collective requests will only be considered by a few partner agencies.
Tel. +49 221 821-3834