Co-Streaming Guidelines gamescom
This year, gamescom 2023 will take place on-site in Cologne and online from 22 to 27 August 2023. In addition to gamescom: Opening Night Live, you can also watch our other shows on gamescom now, Youtube and Twitch - in both German and English.
You want to co-stream the exciting gamescom shows? We have a prepared a few guidelines for you here, including a couple of valuable tips on programme design and creative procedures:
How to co-stream gamescom 2023
Important: Anyone can follow gamescom on his or her own personal channel – irrespective of the platform.
- Set your preferred broadcast software such that the stream is recorded live.
- Choose between our Cleanfeed of gamescom or one of the platforms we have named above.
- Get your popcorn and other snacks, turn on the show and enjoy!
Important information for co-streaming
- Important: Anyone can distribute gamescom on his or her own personal channel – irrespective of the platform.
- Here it is important that:
- No rights of third parties are violated (these include copyrights, trademark rights, etc.)
- No content is shown that is racist, homophobic, defamatory, obscene, libelous or glorifies violence
- No applicable laws are violated (especially criminal law and youth protection)
- No advertising for the following products or services is actively integrated:
- nicotine, alcohol, cannabis and other addictive substances
- party politics, especially election advertising
- gambling, lotteries, casino, poker, sports betting or comparable
- item or in-game currency trading outside of first party platforms or official offerings
- online key sales (e.g. MMOGA, G2A & Co.), insofar as these do not involve licensed dealers (e.g. Gamesplanet, Green Man Gaming, Humble Bundle, etc.)
- automated pop-ups, upon which the streamer exercises no influence, are principally permitted and are excluded from the criteria for exclusion listed above
- Here you will find all community guidelines if you choose to live-stream via Youtube, or Twitch .
Streaming platforms/social media/blogs/podcasts
You are creator and actice on behalf of your own online medium?